“I can't believemy results,and how it haschanged my life!”
- Clinically-tested green coffee extract
- Unique profile of chlorogenic acids
- Promotes/supports healthy weight loss
- Helps facilitate the use of stored fat as a source of energy – accelerating fat burning in the body when used as part of the TLS® system
- Helps maintain normal blood sugar levels
- Helps support normal intestinal glucose absorption
- Supports healthy liver glycogenolysis rate in the body, inducing the use of fat as a source of energy
- Inhibits the conversion of sugar into fat
- May help suppress appetite and promote a feeling of fullness
- Promotes reduction in BMI
- Helps reduce body fat
- Supports a healthy lean mass to fat mass ratio
- Promotes body fat loss while preserving muscle tissue
- Lipolytic activity in adipocyte tissue (promotes the freeing of fatty acids and glycerol to support weight loss)
- Supports/helps maintain healthy serotonin levels
- Helps maintain normal blood pressure
TLS Green Coffee
Another of my favorites along with the Core. I definitely see a difference in my body's lean muscle.
I think this product is great! Amazing how one lil pill can help you lose stomach fat. I take 1 pill 3 times a day, 30 min before a meal. It works!
Svetol®† Green Coffee Extract (400 mg daily)
Svetol® is a plant extract of decaffeinated green coffee bean. It has been clinically researched to support weight and body fat management through unique mechanisms of helping to maintain healthy blood glucose levels. Svetol is obtained from unroasted coffee beans of the Robusta variety and possesses a unique composition of chlorogenic acids, which are responsible for its effectiveness. The mechanism by which it works involves the inhibition of glucose-6-phosphatase, an important enzyme for producing glucose. By inhibiting this enzyme, Svetol helps to maintain normal glucose levels. Additionally, it decreases the intestinal absorption of glucose. Both of these mechanisms of action contribute to weight loss by promoting the use of fat as a source of energy. In other words, when the body does not have readily accessible glucose to use for energy, it then has to burn the stored fat for energy. By helping to maintain normal glucose levels, the body finds alternative energy sources like stored fat, acting as a thermogenic agent, which contributes to weight loss. Svetol’s traditional extraction procedure and its unique mechanism of action set this ingredient apart from other green coffee beans on the market. The 400 mg dose of Svetol is equivalent to three to six cups of coffee (depending on the quality of coffee and preparation) and provides all of the benefits of coffee, without the high dose of caffeine. Svetol is clinically studied with benefits for body weight management and helping to maintain normal glucose levels. Supported by eight published and clinical studies, it is the most clinically researched brand of green coffee bean extract on the market today.*
Garcinia Cambogia (1500 mg, 60% HCA, daily)
Garcinia cambogia is a small fruit from southern India, which contains hydroxycitric acid (HCA). HCA is the active component found in this fruit. It works to inhibit ATP-citrate lyase, a key enzyme in the metabolic process. This enzyme is responsible for converting excess sugar into fat and facilitating the synthesis of fatty acids, cholesterol and triglycerides. When calorie intake exceeds the body’s needs for energy, the excess glucose is converted into glycogen, also known as stored fat to be used for energy later. Weight gain occurs after the body’s capacity for glycogen is reached. By inhibiting ATP-citrate lyase, HCA helps reduce sugar from being converted to fat, thus causing your body to burn stored fat for energy instead. Garcinia cambogia also works to promote weight loss by helping to maintain normal serotonin levels. Serotonin is a neurotransmitter in the brain very heavily involved in appetite control and emotional food cravings. HCA’s role in promoting normal serotonin helps support your control of emotional eating behaviors, supporting your efforts to weight loss.*
†Svetol® is a registered trademark of Naturex, Inc.
What is the serving size of TLS® Green Coffee Plus Garcinia Cambogia?
For optimal results, this product is to be taken three times daily. Take one (1) tablet 30 minutes before each meal. The daily amount is provided in three tablets. This product is to be used in conjunction with the TLS Weight Loss Solution.
The product says it is made with coffee. If I am sensitive to caffeine, can I take this?
You can absolutely still take this product if you are sensitive to caffeine. Svetol ®† Green Coffee Extract – the primary ingredient in TLS Green Coffee Plus Garcinia Cambogia – is a plant extract of decaffeinated green coffee.
Can I use TLS Green Coffee Plus Garcinia Cambogia with other TLS® supplements?
Yes. TLS Green Coffee Plus Garcinia Cambogia can be used in conjunction with TLS Thermochrome with Advantra Z®**, TLS CORE Fat & Carb Inhibitor, TLS ACTS Adrenal, Cortisol, Thyroid & Stress Support Formula, TLS Tonalin®*** CLA, and both the TLS Nutrition and Whey Protein shakes. We also recommend the use of tlsSlim.com to build yourself a customized weight loss program including a low-glycemic diet and exercise routine to optimize your health and results.*
Are there any warnings/contraindications associated with this product?
If you are currently taking any prescription medication or have an ongoing medical condition, consult your healthcare provider before using this product. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you should not take this product.
†Svetol® is a registered trademark of Naturex, Inc. **Advantra Z® is a registered trademark of Nutratech, Inc./ Shishin, LLC, licensor of U.S. Patents 6,224,873; 6,316,499; 6,340,481; 6,340,482; and Canadian Patent 2,248,854. ***Tonalin® CLA (conjugated linoleic acid) is an exclusively licensed product of BASF Personal Care and Nutrition GmbH.
- Blum J, Lemaire B, Lafay S. Effect of a green decaffeinated coffee extract on glycaemia. A pilot prospective study. Nutrafoods 6(3):13-17, 2007.
- Caroline Henry-Vitrac, Alvin Ibarra, Marc Roller, Jean-Michel Mérillon, Xavier Vitrac. Contribution of chlorogenic acids to the inhibition of human hepatic glucose 6-phosphatase activity by Svetol®, a standardized green decaffeinated coffee extract J Agric Food Chem. 58(7):4141-4, 2010.
- Cheema-Dhadli S, Halperin ML, Leznoff CC. Inhibition of enzymes which interact with citrate by (--)hydroxycitrate and 1,2,3,-tricarboxybenzene. Eur J Biochem. 38(1):98-102, 1973.
- Dellalibera O, Lemaire B, Lafay S. Svetol, green coffee extract, induces weight loss and increases the lean to fat mass ratio in volunteers with overweight problem. Phytotherapie 4:194-7, 2006.
- Downs BW1, Bagchi M, Subbaraju GV, Shara MA, Preuss HG, Bagchi D. Bioefficacy of a novel calcium-potassium salt of (-)-hydroxycitric acid. Mutat Res. 579(1-2):149-62, 2005.
- Farah A, Monteiro M, Donangelo CM, Lafay S. Chlorogenic acids from green coffee extract are highly bioavailable in humans. J Nutr. 138:2309-15, 2008.
- Flanagan J, Bily A, Rolland Y, Roller M. Lipolytic Activity of Svetol®, a Decaffeinated Green Coffee Bean Extract. Phytother Res. 2013.
- Hemmerle, H., et al. Chlorogenic acid and synthetic chlorogenic acid derivatives: novel inhibitors of hepatic glucose-6-phosphate translocase. Journal of Medicinal Chemistry. 40(2): 137–145, 1997.
- Henry-Vitract, C., et al. Contribution of Chlorogenic Acids to the Inhibition of Human Hepatic Glucose-6-phosphatase Activity in Vitro by Svetol, a Standardized Decaffeinated Green Coffee Extract. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. 58(7): 4141-4144, 2010.
- Johnston, KL, M. N. Clifford, and L. M. Morgan. Coffee acutely modifies gastrointestinal hormone secretion and glucose tolerance in humans: glycemic effects of chlorogenic acid and caffeine. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 78:728–733, 2003.
- Kozuma K, Tsuchiya S, Kohori J, et al. Antihypertensive effect of green coffee bean extract on mildly hypertensive subjects. Hypertens Res. 28(9):711-8, 2005.
- Ochiai R, Jokura H, Suzuki A, et al. Green coffee bean extract improves human vasoreactivity. Hypertens Res. 27:731-7, 2004.
- Ohia SE, et al. Safety and mechanism of appetite suppression by a novel hydroxycitric acid extract (HCA-SX). Mol Cell Biochem. 238(1-2):89-103, 2002.
- Onakpoya, I., et al. The use of green coffee extract as a weight loss supplement: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized clinical trials. Gastroenterology Research and Practice. 2011: 1-6, 2010.
- Preuss HG, et al. Effects of a natural extract of (-)-hydroxycitric acid (HCA-SX) and a combination of HCA-SX plus niacin-bound chromium and Gymnema sylvestre extract on weight loss. Diabetes Obes Metab. 6(3):171-80, 2004.
- Preuss HG, Rao CV, Garis R, Bramble JD, Ohia SE, Bagchi M, Bagchi D. An overview of the safety and efficacy of a novel, natural(-)-hydroxycitric acid extract (HCA-SX) for weight management. J Med. 35(1-6):33-48, 2004. Review.
- Shara M, Ohia SE, Schmidt RE, Yasmin T, Zardetto-Smith A, Kincaid A, Bagchi M, Chatterjee A, Bagchi D, Stohs SJ. Physico-chemical properties of a novel (-)-hydroxycitric acid extract and its effect on body weight, selected organ weights, hepatic lipid peroxidation and DNA fragmentation, hematology and clinical chemistry, and histopathological changes over a period of 90 days. Mol Cell Biochem. 260(1-2):171-86, 2004.
- Shimoda, H., et al. Inhibitory effect of green coffee bean extract on fat accumulation and body weight gain in mice. BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine. 6: 1-9, 2006.
- Soni MG, Burdock GA, Preuss HG, Stohs SJ, Ohia SE, Bagchi D. Safety assessment of (-)-hydroxycitric acid and Super CitriMax, a novel calcium/potassium salt. Food Chem Toxicol. 42(9):1513-29, 2004. Review.
- Thom E. The effect of chlorogenic acid enriched coffee on glucose absorption in healthy volunteers and its effect on body mass when used long-term in overweight and obese people. J Int Med Res. 35(6):900-8, 2007.
- van Dam R, WillettW, Manson J, Hu F. Coffee, caffeine, and risk of type 2 diabetes: a prospective cohort study in younger and middle-aged U.S. women. Diab Care 29: 398–403, 2006.
- Watanabe T, Arai Y, Mitsui Y, et al. The blood pressure-lowering effect and safety of chlorogenic acid from green coffee bean extract in essential hypertension. Clin Exp Hypertens. 28:439-49, 2006.
- Westerterp-Plantenga MS, Kovacs EM. The effect of (-)-hydroxycitrate on energy intake and satiety in overweight humans. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord. 26(6):870-2, 2002.
†Svetol® is a registered trademark of Naturex, Inc.