Detoxify, wind down and rejuvenate.
Heart Health™ Advanced LipiTrim® Ultra (Cholesterol and Triglyceride Support Formula)
This product qualifies for free or reduced cost shipping. Learn More
- Promotes a normal rate of cholesterol production
- Helps maintain normal levels of total cholesterol, LDL cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- Supports normal synthesis of triglycerides in the liver
- Helps maintain normal blood glucose levels
Gluten-Free - The finished product contains no detectable gluten (<10ppm gluten)
No Detectable GMOs - The finished product contains no detectable genetically-modified organisms
Vegan - The product is made without ingredients produced by or derived from animals
Quality Standards - GMP Operations and Standardized Ingredients
Checked For: Heavy Metals, Microbiological Contaminants, Allergens, Residual Solvents, Potency, Purity and Identity
Why Choose Heart Health Advanced LipiTrim Ultra?
Whatever your inspiration, the benefits of a healthy heart are worth the effort. Not smoking, maintaining a healthy weight, eating a diet rich in fruits, vegetables and whole grains, exercising regularly and taking the right supplements can all contribute to promoting cardiovascular health. * Equally, uncontrollable elements like fresh clean air may also support a healthy heart.
Heart Health™ Advanced LipiTrim® Ultra is a powerful antioxidant that contains 500 mg of Capros (Indian gooseberry; Phyllanthus emblica), an ingredient that has been used in Aruyvedic health practices for centuries, as well as the benefits of 250 mg of Prickly Pear (Opuntia ficus-indica) to help maintain normal cholesterol levels. Prickly Pear is also a source of antioxidants.* The powerful formula also contains a 50% hesperidin from citrus aurantium. A high concentration of hesperidin, like that in the Heart Health Advanced LipiTrim formula, is a polymethoxylated flavone that supports cardiovascular well-being.
This unique combination of ingredients helps promote a normal rate of cholesterol production. It also helps maintain healthy levels of triglycerides and promotes the normal synthesis of triglycerides in the liver. * Synthesis of cholesterol in the liver and other cells in the body is responsible for about 70 percent of our total cholesterol, with the other 30 percent from food. Maintaining healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels is important to the overall health of the cardiovascular system.*
Cholesterol is a soft, fat-like, waxy substance found in the bloodstream and in all the body's cells. It is an important part of a healthy body, because it is used for producing cell membranes and hormones in addition to other necessary bodily functions. Cholesterol cannot dissolve in the blood, however. It must be transported to and from the cells by carriers called lipoproteins, low-density lipoprotein (LDL) and high-density lipoprotein (HDL). LDL is known as “bad” cholesterol, while HDL is known as “good” cholesterol.
Maintaining healthy levels of cholesterol is essential to supporting your heart health. *
†Capros Indian Gooseberry: 500 mg
Capros® is a patented and standardized extract of Indian gooseberry. As a powerful antioxidant, it helps support overall health as well as cardiovascular health. Indian gooseberry is the common name for Phyllanthus emblica. It is native to India and parts of the Middle East and its fruits have been used in Ayurvedic culture for thousands of years to support various aspects of health. Although small in size, the fruits are powerful antioxidants.* Capros® possesses adaptogenic properties which help provide resistance to stressors and promotes balance in the body. This is unique among superfruits and enhances Capros’ wellness profile. Capros is a patented, self-affirmed GRAS extract of Indian gooseberry which sets it apart from others on the market.
Indian gooseberry has been shown by scientific research to support cardiovascular health. Human clinical studies conducted in both India and the United States suggest a positive relationship between consuming the fruit and cardiovascular health for reasons such as the fruit’s ability to help maintain normal cholesterol and triglyceride levels.*
†Capros is a registered trademark of Natreon, Inc. and is protected under U.S Patent No. 6,124,268.
Prickly Pear (Opuntia ficus-indica): 250 mg
Prickly pear cactus, commonly referred to as nopal, is native to Mexico and widely distributed in regions of Africa, Australia and the Mediterranean basin. Its antioxidant content makes it a popular part of a healthy diet, especially in its native regions. Studies show that prickly pear cactus helps maintain normal cholesterol and blood glucose levels.
Citrus aurantium L. (50% hesperidin): 100 mg
Citrus aurantium L., commonly known as bitter orange, is a small, flowering, fruit-bearing tree native to southeast Asia. While commonly considered too sour to consume raw, its fruit, peel, and essential oils from its peel are used for a variety of things such as cooking, flavoring, aromatizing and for dietary supplements. Hesperidin is a bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, and early studies suggest that its antioxidant properties may help maintain normal blood glucose levels.*
What does lifestyle have to do with maintaining a healthy heart?
There are simple, everyday things you can do to help maintain proper heart heath. Among those are:
- Not smoking
- Maintaining a healthy height-to-weight ratio
- Eating a diet rich in fruits, vegetable and whole grains
- Limiting the consumption of total and saturated fat
- Exercising regularly
- Working with your physician to monitor cholesterol, blood pressure, homocysteine and C-reactive protein levels
- Starting a complete nutritional supplementation program designed to help maintain proper cardiovascular health
Why is LDL cholesterol considered bad?
When too much LDL cholesterol circulates in the blood, it can slowly contribute to the build up of plaque in the inner walls of the arteries.
Why is HDL cholesterol considered good?
Up to one-fourth of blood cholesterol is carried by high-density lipoprotein (HDL). HDL cholesterol is known as the good cholesterol because a high level of it seems to protect the cardiovascular system. Medical experts think that HDL tends to carry cholesterol away from the arteries and back to the liver, where it's passed from the body. Some experts believe that HDL removes excess cholesterol from plaque in arteries, thus slowing the buildup.
What are triglycerides and how are they related to HDL and LDL?
A triglyceride is a form of fat. It comes from food and is also made in your body. People with high triglyceride levels often have high overall cholesterol, which is high LDL and low HDL cholesterol levels.
Are there any complimentary products to take with Heart Health™ Advanced LipiTrim® Ultra?
If you would like additional support to maintain a healthy heart, we recommend taking the Heart Health System® which includes Heart Health™ Advanced LipiTrim® Ultra.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.This product(s) is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Cárdenas Medellín ML, Serna Saldívar SO, Velazco de la Garza J. [Effect of raw and cooked nopal (Opuntia ficus indica) ingestion on growth and profile of total cholesterol, lipoproteins, and blood glucose in rats]. Archivos Latinoamericanos de Nutricion. 1998 Dec;48(4):316-323.
- Cheraghpour, M., Imani, H., Ommi, S., Alavian, S. Moayed, Karimi‐Shahrbabak, E., Hedayati, M., Yari, Z., & Hekmatdoost, A. (2019). Hesperidin improves hepatic steatosis, hepatic enzymes, and metabolic and inflammatory parameters in patients with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease: A randomized, placebo‐controlled, double‐blind clinical trial. Phytotherapy research, 33, 2118-2125. doi: 10.1002/ptr.6406.
- DIETSCHY, J. M., SPADY, D. K., & STANGE, E. F. (1983). Quantitative importance of different organs for cholesterol synthesis and low-density-lipoprotein degradation.
- Haidari, H. Heybar, M. T. Jalali, K. Ahmadi Engali, B. Helli & E. Shirbeigi (2015) Hesperidin Supplementation Modulates Inflammatory Responses Following Myocardial Infarction, Journal of the American College of Nutrition, 34:3, 205-211, DOI: 10.1080/07315724.2014.891269.
- Fatima N, et al. 2014. Evaluation of Phyllanthus emblica extract on cold pressor induced cardiovascular changes in healthy human subjects. Pharmacog Res 6(1):29-35.
- Fatima N, et al. 2014. Study of pharmacodynamic interaction of Phyllanthus emblica extract with clopidogrel and ecosprin in patients with type II diabetes mellitus. Phytomed 21(5):579-85).
- Godard MP, Ewing BA, Pischel I, Ziegler A, Benedek B, Feistel B. Acute blood glucose lowering effects and long-term safety of OpunDia supplementation in pre-diabetic males and females. J Ethnopharmacol. 2010;130(3):631‐634. doi:10.1016/j.jep.2010.05.047
- Homayouni, F, Haidari, F, Hedayati, M, Zakerkish, M, Ahmadi, K. Blood pressure lowering and anti‐inflammatory effects of hesperidin in type 2 diabetes; a randomized double‐blind controlled clinical trial. Phytotherapy Research. 2018; 32: 1073– 1079. https://doi.org/10.1002/ptr.6046.
- Homayouni, F., Haidari, F., Hedayati, M., Zakerkish, M., & Ahmadi, K. (2017). Hesperidin Supplementation Alleviates Oxidative DNA Damage and Lipid Peroxidation in Type 2 Diabetes: A Randomized Double‐Blind Placebo‐Controlled Clinical Trial. Phytotherapy research, 31, 1539-1545. doi: 10.1002/ptr.5881.
- Kurowska E et al. Modulation of HepG2 cell net apolipoprotein B secretion by the citrus polymethoxyflavone, tangeretin. Lipids 39(2):143-151, 2004.
- Lopez-Romero P., Pichardo-Ontiveros E., Avila-Nava A., Vazquez-Manjarrez N., Tovar A.R., Pedraza-Chaverri J., Torres N. The Effect of Nopal (Opuntia Ficus Indica) on Postprandial Blood Glucose, Incretins, and Antioxidant Activity in Mexican Patients with Type 2 Diabetes after Consumption of Two Different Composition Breakfasts (2014). Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, 114(11), pp.1811-1818.
- Manuel y Keenoy B, Vertommen J, De Leeuw I. The effect of flavonoid treatment on the glycation and antioxidant status in Type 1 diabetic patients. Diabetes, Nutrition & Metabolism. 1999 Aug;12(4):256-263.
- Milenkovic, D., Deval, C., Dubray, C., Mazur, A., & Morand, C. (2011). Hesperidin displays relevant role in the nutrigenomic effect of orange juice on blood leukocytes in human volunteers: a randomized controlled cross-over study. PloS one, 6(11), e26669. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0026669.
- Palumbo B, Efthimiou Y, Stamatopoulos J, Oguogho A, Budinsky A, Palumbo R, et al. Prickly pear induces upregulation of liver LDL binding in familial heterozygous hypercholesterolemia. Nucl Med Rev Cent East Eur 2003;6:35–9
- Pingali U, et al. 2013. Effects of Phyllanthus emblica extract on endothelial dysfunction and biomarkers of oxidative stress in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus: A randomized, double-blind, controlled study. Diabetes Met Syndr Obesity: Targets Ther 6:1–10.
- Pingali U, et al. 2014. A comparative study to evaluate the effect of highly standardised aqueous extracts of Phyllanthus emblica, Withania somnifera and their combination on endothelial dysfunction and biomarkers in patients with type II diabetes mellitus. Int J Pharm Sci Res 5(7):2687-2697.
- Rizza, S., Muniyappa, R., Iantorno, M., Kim, J. A., Chen, H., Pullikotil, P., Senese, N., Tesauro, M., Lauro, D., Cardillo, C., & Quon, M. J. (2011). Citrus polyphenol hesperidin stimulates production of nitric oxide in endothelial cells while improving endothelial function and reducing inflammatory markers in patients with metabolic syndrome. The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism, 96(5), E782–E792. https://doi.org/10.1210/jc.2010-2879.
- Whitman S et al. Nobiletin, a citrus flavonoid isolated from tangerines, selectively inhibits class A scavenger receptor-mediated metabolism of acetylated LDL by mouse macrophages. Atherosclerosis 178(1):25-32, 2005.
- Wolfram RM, Kritz H, Efthimiou Y, Stomatopoulos J, Sinzinger H. Effect of prickly pear (Opuntia robusta) on glucose- and lipid-metabolism in nondiabetics with hyperlipidemiada pilot study. Wien Klin Wochenschr 2002;114:840–6.
Displaying 1 - 3 of 3
This product works right away to produce a noticea ble difference. Highly recommend it.
Health Nut - Heart Health - AU
Simply wonderful. AU Heart Health
This product is new for me but all the other products I have taken so I decided to take my consultants advice and try it. I have trouble taking Cholesterol medicine due to jumping/cramping legs so I'm hoping this product preforms like the others and improves my health.