Detoxify, wind down and rejuvenate.
Motives® Thrill Me Palette - Special
$49.95 $24.97 You save: $24.98 (50.0%)
This product qualifies for free or reduced cost shipping. Learn More
Permission To Thrill
- Radiant: A versatile rose toned lipstick or cream blush.
- Crystalline: A sweet shimmery baby pink, perfect for the inner lid.
- To The Max: An ethereal mermaid green.
- Epic: A cool copper.
- Intense: A romantic rose gold.
- Stoked: A glamorous golden bronze.
- Flipside: A cozy brick red.
- Features six eye shadows and one dual-purpose crème for lips and cheeks
- Eye shadows in shimmer finishes create classic and dramatic looks
- High color payoff and creamy texture applies smoothly
- Lip stick provides creamy, long lasting, buildable coverage
- Eye shadows can be worn wet or dry
Displaying 1 - 5 of 14
had to take advantage of this discount !!!
I love this palette, my granddaughter, took mine from me because she was so in love with this vibrant colors. Order a new one can't turn these discounts away!!!
Response from Customer Service
Dear Valued Customer
Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts on the Motives Thrill Me palette! We are so happy to hear you are pleased with the product!
Thank you again!
The Product Information Team
Es una paleta unica...!!!
Contando que esta en tendencia los colores con Glitter, esta es una opcion perfecta para lograrlo. He usado mis paletas anteriores de colores mates y les he puesto estos colores encima y he sacado unas convinaciones espectaculares. Mi idea del maquillaje perfecto es el que me permite mezclarlo entre si para hacer mi look unico....me encanta la intensidad del pigmento..!!!
by Pooi KeeY
Love the colors!
i used to think light color eyeshadow will make my eyes puffy, but I was wrong! The color mixes so well and I love the 2 in 1 lip & blusher in one.
by CHAR LINGS
Bling Bling eyes! Sweet sweet cheeks and lips
I love the Flipside and Stoked colour!
Love the tapping Radiant cream blush! It looks natural!
Who knew at 64 I would love this
I had no idea I would love this...the yellow and pink... pretty bright...but you can blend it...and even with mature eyes... I could carry it softly or go intense. So many ways to wear this... I used the pink on the cheeks and lips... so fun to play with this colors